- THE PROVISIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THE www.yesiam.co.inWEBSITE.
www.yesiam.co.in is the concept site Divaz Media & Films Pvt Ltd, having its principal place of business at Mumbai
- You are solely responsible for the content including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) that you post on the www.yesiam.co.in website, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. www.yesiam.co.in does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by www.yesiam.co.inprior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of www.yesiam.co.in. www.yesiam.co.in makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
- In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another Member’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify www.yesiam.co.inimmediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although www.yesiam.co.inwill not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of www.yesiam.co.inor others due to such unauthorized use. In consideration of your use of the Site and Services, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site and/or the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree not to transfer your use of or access to the Site or Services to any third party. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user name, including, without limitation, purchases. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with all of the aforementioned obligations.
- Kindly Note that www.yesiam.co.in PROHIBITS PORNOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE. Please carefully choose the information you post on the www.yesiam.co.inWebsite and the information you provide to other Users. Your www.yesiam.co.inprofile must not include any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. STRINGENT PENAL AND CRIMINAL ACTIONS WILL BE INITIATED AGAINST THOSE FOUND INDULGING IN THE AFOREMENTIONED ACTIVITIES. Any user or member who publishes or transmits or causes to be published in the electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeals to the prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt people who are likely, having regard to all relevant circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied in it shall be strictly treated under Provision 67 of the Information Technology Act, 2000 http://www.naavi.org/importantlaws/itbill2000/ch11.html and as per the provisions of Indian Penal Code and other appropriate statutes applicable in that scenario. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and www.yesiam.co.inassumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the services provided by www.yesiam.co.inby any person, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.yesiam.co.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Content (including private messages) posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the www.yesiam.co.in Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. www.yesiam.co.in expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of the www.yesiam.co.inWebsite if www.yesiam.co.in determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat to www.yesiam.co.in and/or its Users.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the www.yesiam.co.inservers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, www.yesiam.co.in grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available and searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. www.yesiam.co.in reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions (defined below).
- The www.yesiam.co.in website including the services provided on the Website are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by www.yesiam.co.in . Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the www.yesiam.co.in website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the www.yesiam.co.inwebsite is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the www.yesiam.co.inservices.
12 .INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content on the www.yesiam.co.inwebsite, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to www.yesiam.co.in, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Indian laws and conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners and www.yesiam.co.in. www.yesiam.co.inreserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the www.yesiam.co.inwebsite or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the www.yesiam.co.inwebsite or the Content therein.
- IMPORTANT USAGE CONDITIONS AND RELATED PROVISIONS
- The www.yesiam.co.inwebsite may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, www.yesiam.co.indoes not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
- In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
Submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant www.yesiam.co.inall of the license rights granted herein;
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage www.yesiam.co.inor any third party;
- Submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, scandalous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business:
- Impersonate another user. www.yesiam.co.indoes not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and www.yesiam.co.inexpressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. www.yesiam.co.indoes not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and www.yesiam.co.inwill remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. www.yesiam.co.inreserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice. www.yesiam.co.inwill also terminate a User’s access to its Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer (except in the case of pornographic content) is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a User Submission removed from the Website more than twice.
- In particular, if you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of the same to email@example.com with the following information in writing:
A physical or electronic signature of a user authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
n Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail ID;
- A statement which cites that you believe the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalties of misrepresentation and other applicable laws, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- www.yesiam.co.in permits you to link to materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. In addition, www.yesiam.co.inprovides an “Embeddable Player” feature, which you may incorporate into your own personal, non-commercial websites for use in accessing the materials on the www.yesiam.co.inWebsite, provided that you include a prominent link back to the www.yesiam.co.inWebsite on the pages containing the Embeddable Player. www.yesiam.co.inreserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the www.yesiam.co.inWebsite at any time.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the www.yesiam.co.inservices. www.yesiam.co.inreserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in www.yesiam.co.in’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the www.yesiam.co.inWebsite and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of www.yesiam.co.in:
Is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another user;
- Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- Solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides any telephone numbers, addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
- Promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spinning,” or “spamming”; phishing”
- Contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
- For band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
- Criminal or torturous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- Covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any www.yesiam.co.inpage via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the www.yesiam.co.inWebsite or the networks or services connected to www.yesiam.co.in;
- Attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- For band profiles, copying your www.yesiam.co.incode and embedding it into other profiles or asking other Members to embed it into their profiles;
- Using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- Selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- Using any information obtained from the www.yesiam.co.inWebsite in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the www.yesiam.co.inWebsite on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
- Using the www.yesiam.co.inWebsite in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other www.yesiam.co.inMembers. www.yesiam.co.inreserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.